Just been putting the finishing touches to the new course notes for Fotocourses. The notes have been written using the ibooks author software that I blogged about a few days ago and they look great. The new notes will come on a disc with ibook and pdf versions and are up to date with the latest cameras and software. We now have extensive course notes on Photoshop Elements, CS, Camera techique, Studio lighting and Wedding photography. The last 2 books have loads of tips and hints from our years as pro photographers so will be very useful for photographers wanting to turn pro.
- New K series adds a splash of vibrant colour to Canon’s calculator range
- Canon enters new market with professional 4K reference display
- Staying sharp: EOS C100 becomes the first camcorder to feature Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus technology
- Canon teams up with Disney•Pixar to offer “Monsters University” Print Studio with selected PIXMA printers
- Al Jazeera Media Network chooses Canon as global lens provider