Just been putting the finishing touches to the new course notes for Fotocourses. The notes have been written using the ibooks author software that I blogged about a few days ago and they look great. The new notes will come on a disc with ibook and pdf versions and are up to date with the latest cameras and software. We now have extensive course notes on Photoshop Elements, CS, Camera techique, Studio lighting and Wedding photography. The last 2 books have loads of tips and hints from our years as pro photographers so will be very useful for photographers wanting to turn pro.
- Canon wins five honours at the 2016 TIPA Awards
- Blending operability with precision and quality, Canon launches compact cine-servo lens
- The best of Cinema EOS, affordable, compact and versatile – introducing the Canon ME200S-SH
- Canon announces range of product firmware updates at NAB 2016 including Canon Log3 for the EOS C300 Mark II
- Canon makes four additional photography apps available in the UK & Ireland