Just been putting the finishing touches to the new course notes for Fotocourses. The notes have been written using the ibooks author software that I blogged about a few days ago and they look great. The new notes will come on a disc with ibook and pdf versions and are up to date with the latest cameras and software. We now have extensive course notes on Photoshop Elements, CS, Camera techique, Studio lighting and Wedding photography. The last 2 books have loads of tips and hints from our years as pro photographers so will be very useful for photographers wanting to turn pro.
- Capture action in stills and movies: Canon launches the EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS II USM with fast, whisper quiet Nano USM for wildlife and sports
- Small body, big power – the EOS M5, a new flagship mirrorless camera from Canon
- Enjoy high-quality prints with one of Canon’s stylishly compact three-in-one home printers
- Canon bolsters professional 4K display range with high-luminance 24-inch and industry-first 17-inch models
- Canon launches the XC15 – a professional compact, 4K camcorder with high-end audio interface