Just been putting the finishing touches to the new course notes for Fotocourses. The notes have been written using the ibooks author software that I blogged about a few days ago and they look great. The new notes will come on a disc with ibook and pdf versions and are up to date with the latest cameras and software. We now have extensive course notes on Photoshop Elements, CS, Camera techique, Studio lighting and Wedding photography. The last 2 books have loads of tips and hints from our years as pro photographers so will be very useful for photographers wanting to turn pro.
- See the unseen; Canon launches the ME20F-SH - Full HD colour video footage in extremely low light
- Canon reveals the PIXMA MG3650 – a connected printer for a busy home
- Canon demonstrates industry-leading 4K ‘glass-to-glass’ workflow at IBC2015
- Get creative with flash – Canon unveils the SPEEDLITE 430EX III-RT
- Canon celebrates production of 110 million interchangeable EF lenses