Just been putting the finishing touches to the new course notes for Fotocourses. The notes have been written using the ibooks author software that I blogged about a few days ago and they look great. The new notes will come on a disc with ibook and pdf versions and are up to date with the latest cameras and software. We now have extensive course notes on Photoshop Elements, CS, Camera techique, Studio lighting and Wedding photography. The last 2 books have loads of tips and hints from our years as pro photographers so will be very useful for photographers wanting to turn pro.
- Canon brings new innovations to UK for first time at BVE 2016
- Canon rolls out PERSTEXT application for iOS in Ireland
- Canon announces winners of ‘Iconic Images’ competition
- Canon commemorates production of 80 millionth EOS-series interchangeable-lens camera
- Canon introduces the XA35 and XA30 - exceptional imaging performance for handheld video camera users